Tuesday 25 October 2011

Special Lady.....A Success Story!

Being as this is going to be a place where we're sharing info and such I'm going to start out today by sharing a success story....both for me and obviously the one I am going to tell you about. I won't make this long winded, I hate reading too.  Just get to the point.....Right! So, after having a business with my hubby for all that time and then deciding to try this online thing I had became terrified on what to look at, who to trust and wondering just when should I take that leap.   I happened to get sidetracked to YouTube and then began looking at the "How To Start an Online Business" videos where there was a gazzillion of them. Purely by accident, or maybe fate, there she was.......
Tish Washington.  When you've been in business as long as we had been you get used to being able to look into someones face and talk to them or get a handshake. Not with your computer.  Please take the time to read about Tish and her success. She's as real as they come and after having had the chance to speak with her on the phone for a while (yes she takes that kind of time) I ended up feeling like the world had been lifted off my shoulders. She made the internet seem not so scary AND restored my faith in the fact that even on the internet there is some honest people that truly want you to succeed as well as they did.   www.thatgirldidit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment